Friday, April 17, 2009

More of easter











I just thought that I would add a few more from easter. We had such a great time. Here are just a few pics from my Aunt and Uncles house where we had a easter egg hunt and she bought a bouncer tent thing for the kids. Also stuff the easter bunny brought for the dudes. I love the pic of liam in all the mess of easter. So funny.
The picture of me we took the other day. Lincoln bought some new lights and he wanted to play with them so I was the only one that would sit still long enough for him to play. He has more with me smiling, but this one was his favorite. I am not the biggest fan of taking pictures of myself but I figure I would take one for the team. lol.

4 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

I think it looks like your boys had a good Easter. I love the matching brown outfits. Plus you look amazing in that picture.

Mindy said...

Bre, you look fantastic, as always!

Bre said...

Love it! and you are beautiful as ever!

McKell & Jarrett said...

cute Shorts! I have those same ones for Jarrett!