Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Family Pics




So sunday night we decided to take Family photos. Only it was the most frustrating experience ever. You think with my husband being a photographer we would have amazing pictures, but not this time. The boys would not sit still if we paid them. they were all being little farts. We took a ton of pics and these are the only ones that turned out, sad day. We are going to have to try this again soon. That is if Linc will be willing again. lol. My favorite on is the one with our feet, we didn't have to get mad at the kids for not looking at the camera. haha.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they turned out good! At least everyone is looking at the camera, right?! And you look beautiful! How did yours and Linc's turn out by that brown barn? I love that spot..

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

So adorable! Very cute family!

Mindy said...

I always love seeing your photos! The feet one is just too cute!

Bre said...

of course beautiful, the feet very cute, but I love your beautiful family, smiling or not:)

Jason Welch said...

bre you definitely have the cutest legs out of the bunce :) Still love the hair...and the boys are too cute! when is hayley getting married?

Jason Welch said...

sorry i was signed on to jason's account so that who it shows made the comment....but it was me...Yvonne

Camille and Paul said...

I love them! Man, it is hard to look at your blog because I wish all my pictures looked that good!

Ben and Taryn said...

I love the feet! What a cute idea!

megan and darin said...

i love the feet one.

Janae Moss said...

Darling!! It's cute for me to see all of your boys because all I have is girls! They are so cute. I need to have Lincoln do a photo shoot of my family. Maybe in a few weeks when the leaves are perfect. I'll get his number from dave :)