Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Happy Birthday London








I just wanted to take a minute and wish my baby boy a happy birthday. He is turning 4 today. I can't even believe he is 4 already. Time truly does fly. London has brought so much to our family, he gives the best hugs you have ever had. London is the funniest little dude I know, he is always making me laugh. He is a trouble maker, lover, friend, wonderful brother, and an amazing son. I am so grateful everyday that heavenly father let me have the oppurtunity to be your mother london. I love you more then you will ever know. Happy birthday Buddy.

5 comments:

kathy said...

He is such a pretty boy! Maybe I should say "handsome", but "pretty" just seems to fit. Maybe "beautiful"? Whatever the right word is, he's one good-lookin' kid! Happy birthday, London!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

You have the cutest boys ever! I love the picture of the fire station and I think it is London with his fire truck?

Candice said...

I hope he does marry Lydia because they would have some stinkin' ADORABLE kids! :) It was so fun to see you guys. I hope London had a great B-day! Now we need to plan our date night...

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LONDON!

He is a handsome little devil! Love that kid!

Mindy said...

Your boys are soo beautiful! How could they not be with you as their mama!! :)