Monday, February 8, 2010

Disney vacation part 1

















all my pictures are out of order but I am to lazy to fix them all up. lol.
We had the best vacation, the boys were such a blast. these pictures are from days 1-4. We drove to California the first 2 days stopping in St. george. Of course my boys can't stay at a hotel with out bed hopping, they love jumping from bed to bed. The first day in california we went to Disneyland (my favorite) and the second day we went to San Diego zoo. I loved all of it. My favorite part of the zoo was seeing the panda's and and cute little baby gorilla. that is why I had to post their pictures. At disneyland it was not crowded at all, we just walked right onto every ride we went on. We went on the buzz lightyear ride 6 times. It was Liam's favorite. When we were standing in line and had to pass buzz liam freaked out. He loves buzz. Logan was such a tropper he loved every single ride no matter how big or how small.

3 comments:

Katie Petersen said...

Great pics! I am in LOVE with Disneyland! Went there all the time as a kid! Now I just have to work on getting Kevin as passionate as I am about Disneyland =)

The Wood Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I can't wait to take my kids when they get a little older!

Lindsey said...

Looks like a really fun trip. And so nice that you had some additional adult helpers!