Wednesday, April 28, 2010

IT'S A............

glitter graphics

I am so overwhelmed with emotions right now. There are no words to express how I feel. Last night I went with my mom, sister and a friend to find out the sex of the baby. I was so nervous. I didn't tell anyone I was going, I wanted it to be a surprise. Lincoln knew but he is out of town. The moment she told me it was a girl I could not stop crying. I could hardly look at the screen. When I did and saw my sweet baby she was moving all over the place and opening and closing her mouth. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen. Telling my boys we were have a girl was way to much fun as well. They boys are so excited and just keep telling me of all the things they are going to make her. Infact London is drawing her a picture right now. I am so happy that they are so happy about it. I just can't wait to see her. I know Heavenly father has blessed me in so many ways. I am so grateful to have the gospel in my life and the knowledge of my eternal family.

10 comments:

Yvonne said...

Congrats! I would be too nervous to announce it this soon! They say 16 weeks is still pretty early to find out, but I would be a skeptic until 20 weeks. Your must have used some pretty trust worthy technology. But it is exciting...and can't wait to buy you some girl stuff!

Ben and Taryn said...

I posted on Facebook my congrats but getting comments on your blog is always fun too. I really am so excited for you and a little jealous too. Good luck through the rest of your pregnancy!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

I am SO happy for you! I know how much you wanted that girl and you deserve it.
Congrats sweetie!

Lindsey said...

Yay Yay Yay!!!!!!! I am so excited for you, I got a little bit choked up myself. You are going to have SO much fun planning for this little girl. And she is so lucky to have three protective big brothers. You give me hope...

Candice said...

She's going to be SO beautiful! I can't wait to meet her!

Camille and Paul said...

YAHOO!! Time to save up some cash for all of the adorable outfits you are going to want to buy! I am so happy for you and your family! I was always told how happy my family was to have me (being a girl after three boys as well.) It is a great way to be welcomed into the world! XOXO

The Wood Family said...

I'm so happy for you! I can just picture you with a little baby girl! She will be so precious! Congratulations! It was meant to be!

Nick and Leila said...

Yah!!! Couldn't be more excited for you, she will be beautiful just like the rest of your sweet family!

Kara said...

I'm so happy for you! congrats! I hope I'm blessed with a girl next :)

Destiny said...

that's awesome!! I felt the same way after two boys!!! can't wait to see how cute she's gonna be!!! those boys...yeah..umm PRECIOUS!COngrats!