Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Liam's 2nd Birthday









It's a little late but I thought I would post about Liam's 2nd Birthday. I can hardly believe my little guy is already 2. He has been my little cuddle buddy. For his birthday I decided I just wanted to keep it simple. So we took him to the zoo. He loved it. He is so in love with animals. Any time we even see a dog he has to go over and hug the dog. It is so freaking cute. I think all the boys had a great time. Afterward we came home and had some of LIam's buzz and woody cakes. He was freaking out about them being buzz and woody. Toy Story is his favorite. I can't wait to take him to toy story this weekend. :)

Liam you have been such a joy in my life. I can't imagine one day with out you. Thank you for everything you are to me and making me smile everyday.

Love you.

4 comments:

kathy said...

Your boys are so pretty! Can I say that about boys? Well, they are! I think London and Owen look a lot alike. I can't wait to see what Bella looks like!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Your boys are beautiful! What lucky brothers to be getting a baby sister.

Mantaniak said...

Happy Birthday to Liam! Say him "hi" from Siberia!!)

Camille and Paul said...

What a cutie! Jackson is obsessed with Toy Story too, we went to the movie this last weekend and really liked it, I think we'll go again!
Happy Birthday Liam!