Thursday, December 9, 2010

My little Princess

My little Princess was blessed this past sunday. It was an amazing blessing and she is an amazing blessing in our families life. I can't even express how much I love this girl, there are no words to describe it. My very talented grandma made her dress. I couldn't have been more happy with the way it turned out. I am going to cherish it forever and I am sure Bella will too. I tried to find Bella a bow but I was not willing to pay $30 for a good one, so I decided to make one. I ran around the house and just found odds and ends of what i already and and came up with what she is wearing. I was worried it was a little big but she grew into it. lol.

I just want to express to my grandma how much I appreciate all the work she put into the dress for me and how much I truly love it. Also thank you to everyone who came and celebrated this day with us. We appreciate you all


.


4 comments:

Mindy said...

Bre, she is soo beautiful! So is the adress and the hair bow!

kathy said...

I love the hair bow. Bella is such a cute little thing. I think she looks like a girl version of Liam! Adorable!

Kara said...

So cute! Beautiful dress amd good job on the bow!

Lindsey said...

Oh she is just so adorable! My favorite part of the blessing was Liam walking onto the stand like he just wanted to be a part of things! I hope you could pay attention anyway (it's not like he was being disruptive...just curious:)