Sunday, March 27, 2011

Date night

Friday night Linc and I (and of course Bella) went on a date night, not just any ordinary date night but I got Linc to go to a concert! We went to a Brendan James, Matt White concert. I can't tell you enough how much fun it was. It was in Logan at the Logan art center which is a small old theater, so there were only about 50 people there so you felt really up close and personal.

When we were getting ready to leave Linc was supposed to be home at a good time to make it to Logan in a decent time but he didn't get done until 6 ( i was really to beat him) so we took off to Logan to a concert that was going to start at 7:30 so ya I was pretty ticked. But when we got there it was such a low key thing I had no idea so I was really pleased with the way it worked out. My mom and dad meet us at the theater to pick up the boys to save us some time (thank goodness).

Bella was so much fun to take, I was a little worried at first thinking she was going to be mad or the band would be way to loud for her but she did so amazing. She sang along to songs and was just kicking her cute little feet the whole time until she passed out. To top off the whole evening Matt White broke out with Linc and I's song! ("to make you feel my love" by garth) so it was a great surprise.

I'll post a song from each guy cause most people have no idea who I am talking about when I say where we went. lol.

No comments: