Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween Palmer Style

This year was so much fun.  We had a lot of parties which I love (linc, not so much).  Bella was our cute little pumpkin.  I really wanted to make her a princess dress but I decided I would wait until she enjoys playing dress up.
Logan really wanted to be Link from Zelda.  After I told him no a million times he finally talked me into making him the costume (I know, I'm a sucker).  But he was so happy and LOVED it so much that it was so worth it.
London got a Optimus Prime costume from my mom for his birthday.  He is always a hoot to take pictures of, if you can't tell.
Liam was our little cowboy riding his horse.  We borrowed this from our friend.  He was so funny to watch walk around.  He was having the hardest time with that horse.  Lots of laughs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do you realize there is a 12 word phrase you can speak to your man... that will induce intense feelings of love and impulsive appeal for you deep within his heart?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that triggers a man's impulse to love, look after and guard you with his entire heart...

12 Words Will Trigger A Man's Desire Impulse

This impulse is so hardwired into a man's mind that it will make him try better than before to make your relationship the best part of both of your lives.

Matter of fact, fueling this dominant impulse is absolutely mandatory to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the second you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll instantly find him open his heart and mind to you in such a way he never expressed before and he'll identify you as the one and only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly tempted him.