Saturday, December 3, 2011

Roxie's Birthday

A few weeks ago it was my little niece Roxie's Birthday.  We had so much fun.  My sister had a sweet shoppe party.  I had so much fun helping her with decorating it.(that's my gig for sure. lol)  Roxie is such a sweet little girlie.  We LOVE her so much.  
Bella and Roxie are going to be the best little buddies.  I love that these girls are only a month apart.  I can't wait to watch them grow together.  Bella really needed a sister, so I am glad that Roxie will help her out in that department.  
Lovin the candy necklace. 
Bella LOVES animals.  I love the look on her face in these pictures.
haha the only picture of my other kids. lol.  I feel like we only take pictures of Bella anymore, but the other kiddos are such little butts when it comes time to pictures.  Hopefully we will get a few more good shoots of them next time. lol.

No comments: