Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Boys


I love everything Liam does. He is always making the cutest noises, faces, smiles, even his farts are cute.lol I can't get enough of him. I am so in love with him. He gives me the sweetest smiles and when I am having a bad day I know what I am doing it all for, my beautiful family.
I wanted a baby girl so bad when I was pregnant with him and now that he is here I can't imagine life with out him. I wouldn't trade him for anything.
My girlfriend gave me this towel and I had to get a picture of him in it so she could see how dang cute it is. This pic is for you Em.

Lincoln has been riding the motorcycle to work a lot this summer 1. the gas prices and 2. his dad was borrowing his truck for the last 3 weeks. I personally think he looks super hot on the bike even though when he rides it, it freaks me out. I just want him to be safe. the boys love the bike and alway want rides and just pretend to ride it. Linc grabbed his camera and got these shots.

London the little model. He looks so tough. I love all my boys and am so grateful to all four of them.

7 comments:

Yvonne said...

I love the picture of you and Lincoln! Did he take that one too?

Nick and Leila said...

Okay you are beautiful I love the new picture at the top! Can your husband teach me how to take pictures??

Darren and Jody said...

Hi guys,

I love your pictures. Your boy's are sooo cute. I loved that pic of you & linc too you look pretty.

Love Jody

Mindy said...

I agree with Leila! The photo at the top is amazing! There are so many adorable photos of your boys, it's sooo nice to see one of you!! :)

Ben and Taryn said...

Such cute boys you have too. I also love that picture of you with Linc. Next time we come up to Utah we should all get together.

kathy said...

Honestly, could your family BE any prettier?

Dave Gourley said...

You know which pics I love the most! You do have the cutest boys around but they look even CUTER on that sweet bike! My biker gang in growing by the minute... Bwah ha ha ha ha!