Friday, August 8, 2008

Our sunday night drive


Some sundays I get so bored after church is all over and like to go on sunday drive. This particular sunday we decided to go to Kenecott mine. The boys loved how high up we were. I enjoy driving around with my family with no agenda in mind and just talking to each other about nothing.

Logan looks like he is trying out a cheer move. (lets hope not) hehe

They are so sweet. Me and Liam stayed in the car because it was so windy outside, but we enjoyed the view from the car.

My husband the amazing photographer. I have to brag a little. I love the pictures that my hubby takes.

Last night I took Logan school shopping just he and I. He keep saying we are on a date. He told me on our date that he wants to marry me. I said "you can't marry me I am your mom" he said "but I think that you are the coolest girl that I know" I laughed and told him that he will find a way cooler girl than me. lol He is such a doll. I took him to dinner where ever he wanted to go and while we where eating he wanted to talk about what grown ups talk about. It was so funny. After that we went shopping and I said that we would find him so hot clothes and he said "ya because I already have 4 girlfriends but I think that I want 40" He sure is a ladies man. I love that kid to death. He is the sweetest little guy and always tries to make me happy. I love you Logan.

5 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Lol that Logan is so funny. And how sweet of him to want to marry you cause you are so cool! Stryder wants to marry his sister...I must not be as cool :)Can you believe that our boys start kindergarten soon...I'm freaking out a little! And as always those pictures are amazing!

kathy said...

What a great kid Logan is! Isn't it fun when they are big enough to have real conversations with? I loved that stage. Your family is just too pretty. I'll bet Logan really does end up with 40 girlfriends, and more.

Julie M. said...

Logan sounds so cute! I LOVE your pictures! I can't believe you have one in school! YIKES!

Mindy said...

Your husband *is* an amazing photogapher! As I look at all your photos I cannot help but be jealous of what precious and sweet memories you will have because of his great talent!! Your boys are so beautiful! And you are the cutest little momma!!

Blog said...

How would it be to have professional photos all the time, wow!