Sunday, September 7, 2008

Seeping beauty and Kindergarten


Liam is getting so big. He is now 3 months old. He fell asleep in his swing like this and I had to go get Lincoln to take this shot. I love this little guy so much, he is the best baby. He is starting to smile and really interact with me which makes it so much fun, There is nothing better then to see your baby smile.

It's official my oldest baby boy is no longer a baby boy he is a big school boy.

Logan was so excited for school to start. I was really worried because he had 44 kids in his class and only one teacher, luckily we just got a letter the other day that they are splitting the classes and getting a new teacher. Logan's new teachers name is Mrs. Neild. we will be meeting her tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it.

This picture is of logan in the school line ready to go in the school. I started to cry so hard. I was the only mother crying which made me look pretty dumb but I just couldn't help it. It is a huge change in our lives and I still can't believe that my baby boy is in school. I am so proud of Logan in every which way, he helps me so much and is such a great boy. Love you Logan.

11 comments:

Yvonne said...

Cute! Time flys Bre...and its o.k. to cry! Liam is getting big, he has changed so much since I saw him last. OH yeah, TAG your it. Read my blog to find out what to do. Sorry I haven't emailed yet...I will soon.

Candice said...

Liam is so adorable! I can't believe I haven't even seen him smile yet! I'm missing everything! We really have to get together. I wanted to visit you this weekend, but we had the twin's baptism and a family get-together on my side. I can't believe our babies are so big! I keep thinking about that picture of them laying on a blanket at the condo. Can you believe they both used to fit on one little baby blanket? I just want to slow down time somehow.

Ben and Taryn said...

I was the only one crying when Stryder started school too. It was kind of embarassing but I was just so overwhelmed. Liam is a doll!

Krista said...

That pictures of you with all your boys is so dang cute. I can't get over what a beautiful family you have. Glad to hear Logan made it off to school. Of course you were crying, Bre not cry?

Yvonne said...

O.k. the tag thing goes like this. You just type it the way you add a post to your blog. For this TAG just list 6 quirky things about yourself. Or five like me, cause I couldn't think of one more I wanted to share. After you write the six then at the bottom of the post copy and paste the directions I have on my post (directions start with the astrik). THen list a few people you would like to tag. (Different people than I have named) And then go to their blog and leave a little note letting them know they have been tagged. Tags are kind of a pain, but fun to see everyones answers. If you need anymore questions answered just let me know.

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Can't believe little Logan is off to school! Crazy!! Good thing you have little Liam and London to keep you busy while he is at school! He looks so big in those photos! What does London think of Logan being at school everyday?

Mindy said...

You have a little one in school! Oh, my goodness! I know I say this every time, and I will stop one day: your kids are gorgeous! I am in love with all the pictures!!!

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

Those pictures are so cute, man I can't believe logan is in school it is crazy!! He looks so big with his back pack that is a lot bigger than him

The Wood Family said...

It was so fun running into you at babies r us a little while ago. You seriously have the cutest family ever! We need to get together for lunch sometime. I put you on my new blog marcusandtanaya.blogspot.com love ya!

Stacie said...

Oh I bet that is a hard day when you send your oldest off to school for the first time. I know I will be balling my eyes out when that day comes! You have such bright eyed boys they are adorable. You better watch out, the girls will be after them for sure!

CiTi said...

oh .. ! I love babies

hi your baby is very beautiful
I hope you do not bother to let you comment, my warmest congratulations to your babys are very cute I love babys
I do not speak much English but I hope you understand me jejeje

see you later
kisses and hugs for your baby and for you from mexico
citi =)