Friday, September 19, 2008

Some Classics


I was just looking at a few of our photos and thought that I would put a few funny ones on here. This picture is of London sticking his face in dad's muffler of his truck and this was the result. (he was so confused why we were laughing so hard)

This picture is London again going down the slide at hogle zoo. He didn't want to go and being the great mom I am I just sent him down. lol He now loves slides but that time he was scared to death. I love the look on his face.

I just had to throw a pic of Liam in the mix. He is getting so big especially this week alone. He is my little cuddle monkey.

This picture is of Logan and his girlfriend Zanny. They meet in preschool and have been great friend (to them boyfriend and girlfriend) ever since. She lives in Ogden now so we don't see her as much but she still calls to make sure logan doesn't have any new girlfriends in kindergarten. She tells him she loves him and wants to marry him all the time. It is really cute.

This is London picking his nose for the first time. We had to photograph the moment. lol

12 comments:

kathy said...

London is really going to give you guys a run for your money. I love his terrorized look on the slide. That kid is a riot! And he has gorgeous eyes!

The Wood Family said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe how gorgeous your kids are! Especially their amazing eyes! They really are stinkin cute...

Darren and Jody said...

Hi guy's
Those little boys are soooo cute!!

Bre said...

SEriously your kids are adorable. I love their big beautiful eyes. THat is hilarious about the muffler! I laughed at that one and the picking his nose:) CUte kids!

Krista said...

Your boys are seriously beautiful, and I mean that in the most manly way possible! I love the one where London is picking one, classic!

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

Those boys are way too crazy! they are so funny! p.s I hate juniper take out!!!

jhjonze said...

The picture of Logan and his girlfriend Zanny is adorable! I love the nose picking too!

Mindy said...

I am laughing so hard! London is quite the character!! I think the exhaust one and the slide one just might be my favorites!! :)

Benjamin said...

Hi BreAna - this is Ben Knoll. Thought I'd say hi. Your kids a very cute - I've never seen pictures of them before. My wife Katie and I are expecting our first little girl in December. We're living in Iowa going to more school. Hope you're doing well!

kristinandhallee said...

lol.... my all time favorite is the one of london going down the slide... I LOVE IT!!!! ha ha

Kristi & Mike said...

Your boys are so so so cute! I love them so much. I haven't seen them for so long. I hope that I will see you at Thanksgiving or Christmas! I miss you. We'll need to get pictures with them, Scarlett and Jettsen! :)

Doug and Brandy said...

k, these are great! I love the picking the nose one!!! It is awesome!!! You should come up to Logan and visit Krista and I!! We would love it!