Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm so Thankful





Well I am still a little slow at figuring out this blogging thing and sorry for the same pictures but my hubby hasn't posted new pics plus we are on a vacation in Colorado so I didn't want to bother him with it. I wanted to post something because I have so much to be thankful for. As you can tell by all the pics I am so so so thankful for my family.
Logan- He is so amazing. He is smart, sweet and just my best little friend. We went to parent teacher conference on Monday (our very first one) and his teacher was telling us what a great kid he is and how nice he is to all the kids and is always willing to help out in class. I started to cry in the middle of her talking because I was so proud of him.
London- He is the comedian in the family. He is so funny and is always making us laugh. He has me on my toes most all the time but I would never trade him for anything. He is our cuddle buddy (as daddy likes to call it).
Liam- He is always smiling and puts me in a good mood. I know he is only 5 months old but he has the sweetest spirit and I know that he will do great things.
My Husband- my husband is so wonderful and patient with me. I am so grateful to know that I have found the love of my life and know that we will be together forever.

I am also thankful to my family. I love all my siblings and know that they each bring somthing so special into my life. My little brother is on a mission and I am so proud of him.

Anyway I just want to say Happy thanksgiving everyone. I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

5 comments:

kathy said...

I just love your family!

Janae Moss said...

WOW! Such beautiful pictures of such a beautiful family! At least I feel like I have some small part of you in my life, even if it is on blog! Your site makes me a nervous to post my pics! I love photography, and for some reason cannot find time to practice! Someday.
Love ya,
Janae

Krista said...

Your family is so gorgeous. Every time I see your pictures I am embarrassed of mine! Call me next time you are in town.

Kristi & Mike said...

Bre you look soooo gorgeous! I hate that we don't get to see each other more often! I'm hoping we will get to see you guys at Christmas??? Your boys are soooo sooo sooo cute!

Nancy Thompson Mahler said...

You look just like your mother:)