Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas











I had the best christmas ever. Every year with my kids it gets better and better. All the boys had a wonderful christmas. I love that top picture of Liam opening his present. He looks so happy. =) Logan everytime he saw santa would tell him that he wants a game called Sonic the hedgehog for the Wii. I would tell him what if santa doesn't give you that and he would tell me oh no mom it's santa so he will bring it. So christmas morning the boys came running down the stairs screaming and were so happy to see what they got. Linc thought it would be a fun trick to hide sonci for Wii in the christmas tree to see how logan would react. Logan looks at all his presents from santa and first thing he says is "oh thats okay santa didn't get me sonic this stuff is just as good" I was so impressed by his comment. He was so grateful just to get anything. Within minutes of course he found his game in the tree and screamed and pretended to faint. it was so cute. I love my little dudes so so much and hope that they had a wonderful christmas. I am so grateful for my wonderful husband that works so hard to make sure that we have a wonderful christmas.

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Those pictures are priceless. I love the ones of the boys with their guns. I can't believe how big they are getting. Have a happy new year!

P.D. Gourlais said...

They are so adorable!!! I'm one lucky Aunt! Very pleased that you were able to have a fun Christmas this year. The party was fun as well and I'm always happy to see you all and spend time with you. :) You and Linc BOTH work so hard! It's not easy raising three little dudes is it? Takes team work! :) xo Aunt Peedee

Bre said...

just perfect, I love all the photos, looks like you had fun!