Sunday, December 21, 2008

Liam's 6 month photo shoot





We took Liam's pictures Saturday night for fun well and I really wanted to take his 6 month pictures. Here are just a few that Linc was able to get done. there are still some more that I will have to post later.

I took Liam to the doctor the other day for his 6 month check and I love to get home and start filling out the baby books so I decided to pull out all the boys baby books out to compare how much they all weighed at 6 months and wouldn't you know it all three of the boys weighed 17 pounds and were 27 in long. What are the odd that all three of them were exactly the same. They must all be mine. lol.

I hope everyone has a wonderful christmas. I am so excited for christmas this year. I get more excited then the kids.

9 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute!! I can't believe how blue his eyes are. Such a cutie. I'm really excited for Christmas this year too :)

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

I love them!

Anonymous said...

All your boys should be models! Especially with those pics at Wheeler! They are so cute! I love these pictures of Liam! His eyes are so pretty!

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

All your boys have such beautiful blue eyes! I love blue eyes so pretty! Have a Merry Christmas!

Di said...

The pictures with the santa hat are so precious! Merry Christmas!

Bre said...

WOW I cant believe how big he is! I love the santa hat one! ANd of course he has those beautiful eyes like the rest of your boys!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

I love those two little teeth! Those pics turned out great! He is such a little cutie! Well I'm excited to see you all this weekend. Oh boy am I nervous for Monday though!! Really nervous!

Kara said...

beautiful blue eyes!

kristinandhallee said...

oh my heck he is gorgeous!!! i can't believe he has little teeth already :)