Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Big Birthday Boy!



My baby boy is turing 1 today. I can't believe how quickly time has flown by since he was born. Liam has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. There is not a day that goes by that I don't think of how grateful I am to have him as my son. He has brought the sweetest spirit to our home. I think first birthdays for my boys are always a little emotional for me. I reflect on the year before and am reminded of how my life changed the day my children were born and each of those days were the happiest days of my life and they just keep getting better. Liam I love you more then you will ever know. Thank you for being so wonderful. Happy Birthday baby boy. (I had to put this picture of liam up becuase I love how it looks like he is saying he is one. lol.)

8 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

I can't believe he is 1 already. He is so adorable! Are you planning on having anymore? :)

BreAna said...

I think we will for sure try one more time. lol.

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Happy Birthday Liam!! Ha Ha He is so stinkin cute!! Love that Boy!!

Bre said...

One already? Where did the time go? so cute!

Kaitlin and Taylor Dance said...

He is adorable! Happy Birthday Liam!! :)

Krista said...

I agree, where has the time gone? And I'm so happy to watch our babies grow but it is so sad that they won't be our babies any more! Hope you guys had a fun day!!

jhjonze said...

That is a way cute picture and I love his hair!

Candice said...

It was so good to see you guys. Have fun at Lagoon tomorrow, and we have to hang out next week. I didn't even get a chance to gripe to you while I was at the party! Ü