Saturday, June 27, 2009

My baby boy and Monday night Hike





I have been pretty behind on this blogging thing but a lot has gone on. Logan still has his cast on but will be getting it off soon. The other night I was out and linc decided to take a few more shoots of Liam which I love. We decided to start a new thing and go hiking as a family as much as we can this summer. We all love to be outside and I love being with my family.

I just love my family so much and am so grateful to my boys and especially to my husband.

3 comments:

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Love all the photos! Missing those little boys!

jhjonze said...

He is getting so big! And all your little boys are so cute!

The Wood Family said...

I love those pics of him! They are so neat! Hiking is so much fun! I haven't been in so long. It is a great thing to start doing as a fam. Fun!