Friday, December 18, 2009

Tiny Tim




Here are Liam's pictures of his little leg. He looks so cute running around with his little broken leg. Although now I am totally freaked out anytime he falls off of stuff and anyone with kids knows that happens just about everyday. Yesterday he fell off the boys bed and I about had a heart attack but he was fine. Poor little dude, he is just such a little explorer. He is the first of my babies to ever get into anything and everything.

I love Liam more then any words could ever explain. I am so grateful to be mother.

2 comments:

Bre said...

so sad with his tiny little cast! He sure is super cute and does not seem to mind a bit though!!

Lindsey said...

Those are some classic pictures. I love the red hat and green cast. Poor little guy but he looks so adorable! This will be fun for him to look back on in years to come.