Friday, July 15, 2011

Photo shoot

Every chance I get I try and get Linc to take pictures. He has been so busy with everything at work and working in our yard this summer. I am so happy with the way these pictures turned out. Bella is changing so much I feel like I need pictures of her all the time. The kids are so funny to take pictures of. They are all such a bunch of little stinks and are always making faces or just not looking. So to even have one or two pictures is a huge thing. Love these little stinks.









3 comments:

Candice said...

SO cute! Where are you guys?

Kara said...

I hope my little girl is as cute as yours! she is adorable :)

Jenna Silotti said...

Long time.. huh? I just had to write and say how beautiful Bella is! Not that I'd ever doubt it.. but the pictures on Smugmug are adorable. I'm so glad you got your little princess and she already looks well loved and spoiled by her brothers!! Hope all is well with your sweet little family!