Monday, August 22, 2011

London's preschool graduation

London graduated preschool on May 21st. It was the cutest little program. Of course made my cry. He looked like such a little stud and so big. When he was asked what he would like to be when he grew up he said a policeman. lol. One lady after the the program came up to me and said he is way to cute to be a policeman and said he needs to be a lawyer. lol. I have no idea what being a lawyer has to do with being cute, but hey, it was funny.

I am so proud of London. He is the sweetest little stink in the world. I know I have said it before but my sister described London best by saying he is like a little sour patch kids. Sweet and sour all at the same time. lol. He is our little man and I wouldn't trade him for anything. London is going to be starting kindergarten next week and is so excited. Congrats London on all of your accoplishments! Love you so much.

No comments: