Friday, June 13, 2008

Firday the 13th

Well today on of course friday the thirteenth my poor baby boy was circumsized. I was so sad and a little bit freaked to be doing it on a day like today, but all went well and now we can always give him a hard time when he gets older. hehe. jk They weren't able to do it at the hospital when we were there becuase he had acid reflex pretty bad at the time but is doing much better now. He has been such a good baby and the his two big brother have been such big help and have made this transition a lot easier on me then I was expecting.

5 comments:

Candice said...

I was born on a Monday, but I've had several Birthdays on Friday the 13th, and it's never been a problem. I don't know about circumcising my kid though...Ü My kids love to blog with me and see everyone's pictures too. The only problem with that is, they never want me to get off. They would just stare at their friends for hours! I'm glad the transition's going well. 3 isn't so bad if your kids are good, huh? Let me know if there's anything I can do for you! I may not be cooking right now, but I can make a mean Stouffers lasagna!

Kara said...

Hi Bre! What an incredibly cute family you have! ...and what beautiful pictures - does your husband own a photo studio? I couldn't help but notice the "copyrights" on your pics :)Anyway, get some sleep, girl - 12 hours in one week is not enough!!! :) Take care!

Bre said...

Not fun to get circumcized! Poor guy, I HATED when my boys went through that, I remember crying during it for them! YOur family is just beautiful, and you look so great! I think your little new one is just so precious, and your other boys are so handsome, ThREE boys, how fun!

Katie Petersen said...

Hey Bre, your boys are absolutely adorable! But I don't know how you can keep three of them alive at the same time:) It was great to hear from you! We'll have to get together sometime. Take Care, Kevin

Nick and Leila said...

I watched a few circumcisions and I think they look so sad! So we live so close we should try and get together sometime when you don't have your hands full with your cute kids!