Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Baby Liam

Liam has been such a sweet boy. I have enjoyed these last three weeks so much. I love everything about this time. My other boys have been so sweet as well they love their brother so much and there has never been a any problems them being mad at how much time I have spent with liam. I am so grateful to them for that. i think going from 2 to 3 has been easier then going from 1 to 2. Logan and London play together so well and it has really helped me out. I love this time of my life right now and am so happy with my family.

5 comments:

Julie M. said...

I'm glad you're adjusting and everythings good! I seriously think 3 was harder than 2. It's weird how it's so different for everyone!

Krista said...

I'm so happy for you! My transition from 1 to 2 has been really hard for Trey. He is not liking all the attention I am giving the baby. I'm not even giving Krew all the attention that I'd like. I can see how it would be better with the third because Logan is already used to another child and London never had the 1 on 1 attention to begin with.

I love all your pictures. Is it Lincoln taking the pictures? He is an amazing photographer!

Let's get together any time. I'm going out of town this weekend and again next, so I'll call you after that!

Ben and Taryn said...

Oh my gosh BreAna you and that boy are so cute! I love the picture of you holding him. I found going from 2 to 3 easier than 1 to 2 as well. It's so nice when they older two can play together. Hope everything continues to go great for you and your boys!

Mindy said...

Again: I love the photos of you and your boys! You look AMAZING and your baby is GORGEOUS! I'm jealous of your life. :)

Candice said...

As you know, 3 was definitely easier than 2 for me! Your pictures are so cute! When are you guys planning to bless him, by the way? He looks adorable in his little outfit.