Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Joys of a Baby

So today I have been pooped on peed on and puked on all in and hour. Liam had a poopey bum so I was changing him and then he peed all over my bed so I cleaned it up and decided to give him a bath to get him extra clean and while feeling up the sink he peed all over my shirt. After that I was getting him all dressed and me as well and we came back into my bedroom and i was holding him and he puked all over me so yet again another shirt change for me and when I came back he had pooped through his diaper all over my bed again. so I have had the three nasty p words all over me and my poor bed. It is a good thing he is so dang cute. I love him so much and wouldn't change anything.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I can totally relate! I forgot how messy those little ones are. And those boys' thingy's are out of control! The sweetest is when they pee on themselves in their face and it totally shocks them!

My friend makes slings so I will work on getting her info for you. It's so nice to be hands free and they sleep so good in it too!

Yvonne said...

Bre,
It was good to visit with yo too. I forgot to give you part of your gift, so I'll mail it to ya. Also let me know if you have any questions about your blog, I forgot to show you anything before I left.

Mindy said...

Hahahahahaha ... While I don't have kids, I can relate because that's what happens to me reguarly while at work (plus I get beat up). :) Keep being a good little momma even though you get peed, pooped, and puked on! :)

Bre said...

SOunds about right for boys!! He really is so beautiful! I love the pic of you and Liam. That is way too sweet! Sounds like a crazy rough hour though!!