Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday LIncoln




I just wanted to write a little something about my husband on his belated birthday. We celebrated his birthday on Friday by grabbing pizza and going to the drive in movie. The boys really wanted to go see space chimps (which was a really weird movie) So Linc definitely took one for the team. We had a great time though and Liam was wonderful.

Lincoln is such a wonderful husband and father. The boys love him so much and get so excited for him to walk through the front door. They all wrestle so well together. I keep telling linc "what are you going to do when all three boys are wrestling you"?

Logan graduated preschool in may and had a huge graduation ceremony and when it was his turn on stage the teacher asked him what they would like to be when he grew up and he said "a Dad" I started to cry it was just that he was so sure of it and it just really made me think of Lincoln being such a good example to Logan that he would want to follow in his foot steps.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday lincoln and I love you with all my heart and am grateful for everything you do for me and our boys.

Love you

Bre

3 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

That is so sweet BreAna! Happy Birthday Linc!

Anonymous said...

Bre your page is so cute! I love all the pictures of Liam. Sounds like you guys had a fun time for Linc's birthdaY!

Bre said...

What a wonderful tribute! You guys are a great couple! I cant believe your little one is six weeks old already!