Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Family Picture time


I hate to brag but I have to say that my husband did a great job taking pictures of the family on sunday night. It can't be easy trying to be in it as well. This is a picture of My dad, stepmom and sister brooke and her hubbi and my bro chase and of course my clan.

All the boys in the Family.

Logan and London just love their grandpi so much and love to spend time with him and with uncle chase. Chase just put in his pictures to get out there on his mission and we are all so excited for him but a little sad at the same time. I am looking forward to him going and being such a good example to my boys who look up to him so much.

4 comments:

Bre said...

I think they turned out great! YOu have a beautiful family!

Yvonne said...

Its been forever since I've seen your family! So here is my memory of you(one of many of course), going up to Blackfoot and stocking Richie Woodfin! hehe! Your family looks great, I wouldn't have recognized Chase. And Brooke looks all grown up. Its funny I see your parents faces and I can hear their voices. Kind of takes me back. Linc did great on the pictures!

Stacie said...

Bre are you a photographer? Your pictures look awesome! Looks like your family cooperated unlike mine! ha ha. Your boys are DARLING. You better watch out the girls will be after them :)

Nick and Leila said...

Your husband does such a good job. I'm so impressed. What great pictures