Saturday, June 7, 2008

He is finally here!

Baby Liam came into world June 3, 2008 at 10:05pm. I was induced that morning at 8:00am because the doctor was worried that the baby was getting really big. while in labor Liam was sitting so high the he just would not drop into place. Finally after many long hours of waiting we were ready to push. within a half hour he was born. He came out as health as can be. I am so grateful to have him here and to have such a healthy little boy for the third time. I am so truly blessed and can't look at my new little bundle of joy with out crying. I love you Liam.

8 comments:

Ben and Taryn said...

OH my gosh! He is adorable! Congratulations on another beautiful baby boy. Those pictures are stunning. I am so jealous that I don't have a photographer like that around my house.

Julie M. said...

Aww! What awesome pictures! Congrats you guys! :)

Nick and Leila said...

Congrats! What a beautiful baby and amazing pictures. I love them! You look so great!

Mindy said...

Bre, he's beautiful! Just like all of your other boys! :) Congratulations!! :) Love the name too! :)

Riding Ramblings said...

Congrats on baby Liam! Ok, so those pictures are amazing! Can I hire you guys to come take pictures for me?! Hope you feel well and have a quick recovery. Thinking of you.

Candice said...

I'm going to agree with everyone else and say the pictures are amazing! How are you feeling? Call me when you feel up to hanging out! I can't wait to see that little guy again.

Yvonne said...

BreAna,thanks for the text pic. These pictures on the blog are wonderful. Linc is talented. Liam is adorable. I think he has your mouth. Remember to let me know if I can help out. Congrats!

Jana Brown said...

Oh my goodness, He is SO adorable, and those pictures are AMAZING! Congratulations! You guys have the most adorable KIDS!