Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hair cuts



A very long over due hair cut was needed at my house today. I was trying to grow out the boys hair but just couldn't take it any more. I love both their hair, they both have crazy thick hair and London with those curls, but what do you do. So today I told the boys we were going to play babrber shop and I set up my bathroom like a beauty parlor. They thought it was really funny becuase I pretended not to be there mom I was Patricka the hair lady. London was so funny he really just talked to me like I was a stranger calling me "Young sir" becuase I was calling him "young sir". They were both so polite to Patricka and never once complained while I cut their hair. Afterward I gave them each a treat and they still treated me like I was Patricka clear until bed time. They had such a good time and I had fun asking them questions about their mom and dad. lol. I love these two dudes so much. They are so much fun. Logan is so so so sweet. We went up to my dad's this past week becuase my sister had her baby and one of the days he wanted to go to work with my dad. Well he is a Laywer and I really didn't think it would be a good idea so Logan cried for a little bit becuase he always wants to be with my dad and then he just sat there and gave my a frowny face like he was mad at me and so I just looked at him with a frowny face and looked sad at him. He just started crying and came running over to me and gave me a huge hug and said"I am so sorry mom I don't like making you sad. I love you mom" It was the sweetest thing in the world. He has such a tender little heart. He is always concernd about my feelings. He is always first to give me a compliment. I am so lucky to have such wonderful men in my life.

These pictures are so funny. we

just had to get the before and after
shoots of the the boys. They don't even look like the same kids. lol. I keep London's top pretty long still becuase I just love playing with his curls. Oh they also had just eaten spagetti. lol.

7 comments:

kathy said...

I love their haircuts, and I love the way you play "beauty shop" with them to get them to cooperate. Smart mom!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Those before pics are pretty funny! haha Londons hair is just so thick!

Cari J said...

Great idea to play barber shop. Ryan acts like I'm chopping off his head when I buzz his, maybe if I made it more of a game he wouldn't fight it so much :)

The Wood Family said...

His hair really is so thick and gorgeous! I just got Becks hair cut for the first time at 17 months and it was so scary. My mom and Marcus' mom both made a comment on how his mohawk was getting a little too long. I guess there is a first time for everything...

Mindy said...

So, cute! You sound like you have so much fun with your boys!! P.s. They are still gorgeous, spaghetti residue and all!! :)

Jessica Kettle said...

that is hilarious! Love that you got to be Patricka all day. haha!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

I can't get over that before picture of London. He looks like a little homeless boy! Haha He is such a sweety!