Sunday, January 18, 2009

My beautiful baby






Today after church I just thought Liam looked to cute and so we had to take so pictures. He is getting so big now. He is now 7 months old. He is getting to be so quick with his army crawl around the room it is so cute. He does get up on his hands and knees and rocks a bit. I keep saying any day now he will be crawling but I do hope he takes his time. He is growing up way to fast. I wish I could stop the clock and keep all my boys just the way they are now. They are all so much fun. They for sure have moments (all three) But they are the most wonderful children. I am so blessed.

8 comments:

Jason and Noelle Jones said...

He is soo cute!! and I love that outfit with the hat it is way cute!! You guys need to come down here soon!

Ben and Taryn said...

His eyes are so amazing!! I can't believe how blue they are. Such a cute kid!

Armstrong family said...

Wow! I love thoes pictures.His eyes are beautiful.

Adree said...

I have to tell you how amazing all of your pictures on your blog our. You hubby is amazing!!!!! I wish he could come to Neola and take some of my kids :)

kathy said...

I want a grandbaby with eyes like that! What a little charmer. He should be in magazines!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

There is no doubt that you and Linc make some beautiful Boys!! These photos are so cute! I love the outfit and beanie!! He has such beautiful eyes!! I love that little one! Can't wait to see you all this weekend!! And can't wait to do Reese's photo shoot!!

Jessica Kettle said...

lincoln- I wish! I don't really have a good film connection with anyone. I do like pictureline though!

P.D. Gourlais said...

O h m y G O S H
I am the luckiest Aunt in the world. This boy is a PERFECT ANGEL. :D