Thursday, October 13, 2011

Bella


I can't believe how quickly the time is going by.  Bella is getting so big, so big in fact that she will be turning 1 next week.  That's right folks, 1!  It seems like just yesterday I had her.  She is so much fun and if you can't tell I love taking pictures of her.  If I had Lincoln's camera I would be snapping pictures everyday.  Fingers are crossed that I get one sooooon!
I have been waiting to post these photos of Bella becuase I new I would be getting a new blog look soon.  I am so excited to show everyone my blog.  My amazing friend created this blog for me and I can't express to you how much I love it.  Not only is she amazing at things like this but she can do anything.  If you are ever lucky enough to go to her home it is decorated so cute and most everything she does herself.  She is also an amazing photographer and has 2 beautiful little dudes.  I appreciate all the time she put into helping me with this.  Here is Lindsey's blog, so cute right!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Cute new layout! Cute babe! I honestly cannot believe she is one!!

Ben and Taryn said...

Love the new background! And I can't believe that she is one already! Such a doll!