Tuesday, October 25, 2011

London's 6th Birthday

London's Birthday was on the 7th of october (such a crazy month)  Planning a huge party was going to be tuff so we decided to take him to the Family Fun Center.  He had the best time.  I tried to make his birthday as special as I could.  I asked him what kind of cake he wanted and he said a Mario cake so I decided to go all out.  I had such a good time making his cake and the whole time I was doing it Liam was in the back ground saying "London is going to freak out when he see this"  so funny.  When London came home from school and saw his cake he came and gave me a huge hug and told me how perfect it was and that I made his birthday the best day he could ever have. lol.  So worth the effort.  

London is such a fun little boy.  He is full of energy.  He can be one of the sweetest little things you have ever meet and then in the same breath make you want to freak. lol.  He is my little Drama King.  He is always making us laugh with all of the funny things that he says.  London can make friends with anyone.  Everywhere we go he tells me he has made a new best friend and has me meet every single one.  I love how he loves people and always wants to be apart of everything going on.  London is always writing special little notes to everyone in the family and especially to Logan.  Logan and London may fight the most out of all the kids but London loves Logan with all his heart.  London will just randomly come up to me and gives me hugs and tell me how much he loves me.    Lincoln and London I think out of everyone have a very special bond.  Something I can't even describe, I love how much they love each other.    Some of London's favorite things are, Playing with his brothers, playing video games, watching a movie, riding his bike, making new friends, and talking lots and lots of talking. lol.

I am so grateful to have London has my son and am looking forward to see what the next year has instore for us.    Happy birthday london.  Love you to bits and pieces.