Monday, October 6, 2008

Eight...I"ve been tagged

Eight TV shows I like to watch:

1.Grey's anatomy
2.The office
3.Smallville
4.Supernatural
5.Drake and Josh
6.Spongebob
7.Dancing with the Stars
8.Still love my friends

Eight things that happened yesterday:

1.Woke up to my beautiful baby smiling
2.Got really mad at my boys after they pulled the tv from their dress and almost landed on the baby. (ya I just about killed the dudes):)
3.Watched conference
4.Made the family lunch
5.watched London throw his lunch all over.(he was really on one)
6.Got the family ready
7.went up the canyon and took pictures of the family and linc's cousins family
8.Watched lincoln get pissed when Logan told him that he peed on his camera bag.
I am telling you that yesterday was the hardest day as a mom in my life. Normally my days aren't quite as crazy. We are just lucky we all survived it. lol

Eight favorite places to eat:

1.Cheesecake factory
2.olive garden
3.applebee's
4.Spagetti factory
5.macaroni grill
6.El sol
7.Cafe rio
8.Bajio

Eight things I am looking forward to:

1.Halloween
2.Christmas
3.Christmas shopping
4.London's Birthday (tomorrow)
5.Logan's UEA at school
6. Thanksgiving trip
7.Chase's mission
8.my new niece and nephew coming soon

Eight things that I wish for:

1.To have a baby girl
2.London to use the potty
3.Move to logan city
4.Fall into a load of money.:)
5.have time to get all my little projects done
6. Liam sleeping through the night
7.to have my house always perfect and clean
8.Take my family on a vacation every year

Eight people I have tagged:

1.Noelle
2.Brooke
3.Kristen
4.Yvonne
5.Krista
6.Bre B.
7.Stacie
8.Kathy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

d he really pee in the camera bag?!

Stacie said...

Oh that is too funny about the camera bag! I learned a lot about you that I didn't know! fun fun. You'll get a girl someday :) How many kids do you want to have?

Roy 31st Young Women said...

Sounds like a day of fun for you. I don't think I would have survived.