Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween!


Malieah 1

Lydia 3

Carter 5

I thought this one was funny of Liam he looks like he is growling or somthing. He is still so hard to take pictures of because he only will smile for me and I am always the one holding him up so he doesn't fall.(he is still not sitting up) Also I had to put him in this costume because everyone of my boys have whore it and I had to keep tradition. Plus he looks really cute in it.

Again Liam being a little turkey. We couldn't get that candy out of his hands so this is what we got.

Logan the sexy wolverine. He is so funny he didn't really want to smile for us because he said that is not what x-men do. I really like the way it turned out.

London the cheese ball. He had to cheese it up every pictures but I love it. You never know what you are going to get with him. Oh ya he is bumble bee from transformers.

This is Liam's actuall costume this year. I loved it. London calls penguins peet, peets. So I just had to buy it. he really has a hard time moving in it. lol

And of course my Husband had to get in on the candy action. I love this picture of Lincoln. Don't you think he looks super sexy. hehe

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah ha ha ha! I love the last one of Linc! Classic! All the pictures turned out so great (Of course - Linc did them!) Your boys look cute. I really like the one of Logan - his face fits his costume perfectly!!!

jhjonze said...

So cute! I love the penguin costume! What fun pictures.

Melissa said...

You have stinkin' cute kids! I actually love the one of Liam with the candy in his mouth. Cute! Cute!

Candice said...

Oh my gosh, they turned out so good! And props to you for already having them posted after just taking them last night! I love them! I don't know if Linc thinks so, but to me they were definitely worth all the stress! Ü

Britt,Ben,Baby BentLee and our dog Mack! said...

Breanna your halloween pictures are so cute, I thought they turned out very cute with all the kids.

kristinandhallee said...

lol i love these pictures!!!! they are so freakin cute!! ps did you know you wrote whore on your page instead of wore? lol you're funny

Stacie said...

Bre LOVE LOVE LOVE the halloween pictures! I love all the bright colors with the halloween candy thats soo clever!! Your boys are sooo darling!

Armstrong family said...

I love the costumes your kids are so cute. I need to get some tips on taking pictures.