Monday, October 13, 2008

I've been Tagged

So I have been tagged. It is always fun to go back through your photos all you have to do is go to your photos and pick out the 6th picture in that folder.

To get this picture I went to my husbands smug mug acct (that is were I get all my pictures from) and clicked on the 6th photo in the family folder and this was it. It is a picture of Lincoln and Logan, I love this picture just becuase it is two of my favorite boys in the whole world. Logan is such a sweet boy in every way. He is my helper and just always taking care of me. Lincoln is such a wonderful man. He is so trustworthy and honest in all of his doings with others and I respect that about him so much. He is always willing to help others. I love all my boys so much and am grateful to have 4 of the most beautiful men in my life.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Such a sweet photo! Isn't it weird/great to have so many boys in your family? I don't have quite as many as you yet... I walked in my bedroom one day and there was Doug with my two boys lying on the bed watching tv and it was such a precious moment to me. I may be outnumbered but I know that they all respect me as a woman, mother, and a wife!

Doug and Brandy said...

That is adorable!! I love it!! Boys are the best!