Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Birthdya London!


It was London's Birthday last tuesday he is now three can you believe it. We kept his party pretty simple but we had a great time. His grandpi and grandmi sent him a ton of ballons andd stuffed animals(they live in Idaho) and he got this fire fighter outfit from his uncle preston who is 4. (I know not many kids have uncles and aunts the same age as them my kids do). Our great friend Candice came with her three kids as well. She lives in eagle Mtn so it is a good little jont to get here so we totally appreciate her coming. She is a wonderful friend.

London I love you so much and know that you were put in our family for a reason you bring such a sweet spirit, though you can be a little devil you are the sweetest kid at the same time. Happy birthday baby!

6 comments:

kathy said...

Wow, he'll be a Sunbeam in a couple of months! Look out Primary!

Kristi & Mike said...

Happy Birthday! He is so cute!
I can totally see you in him! It was so good seeing you and your sweet family!

Ben and Taryn said...

My kids have an uncle that's 9 so I totally can relate. It's fun! Happy Birthday London!

LaNe aNd GiNa said...

So I saw nothing Bre! Ha ha!! It was so great meeting you and your husband! I can tell you guys are GENUINE and nice people! I can't wait to get to spend more time with you! Your boys are absolutely beautiful!!

kristinandhallee said...

i forgot it was his birthday!!!! happy late birthday to london from us! love you1

Janae Moss said...

WOW! You are so lucky to have a husband that is such a good photographer! The pictures of your family are beautiful. Doesn't it feel good to be un-pregnant?! Looking at your children, I sure it was worth all of the agony! I am just getting into this blog thing, so it is fun to see someone who does well at it! Tell Link hi! :)