Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween part 2


I thought I would add some of the kids we took at Gardener Village last week. I love them. Logan looks so cool. At school that day it was wacky hair day so I sprayed his hair the color green and it looked so cool but I forgot to take a picture of just his hair.

Here is London and as usual you never know what you are going to get with him. lol I do love this picture of him.

And of course my baby Boy. He looks like such a doll in this costume I just want to squeeze him. These pictures I was able to get in front of him and get him to smile. I love my three little dudes.


7 comments:

kathy said...

That penguin suit is just too cute! Did Noelle tell you how much Jett loved the penguins at the zoo? He'll love Liam to death if he sees him dressed up like that.

Anonymous said...

So dang cute! The penguin suit is adorable!!!

Doug and Brandy said...

I love that Logan is Wolverine!!! I think I might have to have my Logan do that one year!! I saw your comment on Krista's blog and I totally want you to come! It would be SOOOOOO much fun!!!

Bre said...

Oh I just love Halloween, I cant believe it is over!

Laura said...

BreAna--you have the cutest boys! Love those big eyes :) I'm glad you all had a happy Halloween!

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Those pics of Liam are great!! So cute! Boy Logan was dead set on not smiling in any! He is so funny!! And London is actually smiling. He is usually the one that won't! ha ha way cute pics!! As usual!!

RaNae said...

These boys are precious! How could any faces be more perfect? Bre and Linc you are doing a great job being there for your boys and making them each feel significant, important and loved each day. Thanks for all your hard work!Congrats to Chase and the family, too!